Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Boldly Going...

Hello, readers! First of all, a sincere "thank-you" to anyone who's reading this blog, because it means I'm starting to have some followers! So, right now, click that lovely "follow" button, stick this in your Bookmarks/Favourites, and get ready to read.

First of all, there's not mmuch to know about this blog, except that it's going to be about Star Trek. That's a pretty obvious one, though. I take requests, so if there's anything you'd like me to review, as long as it's Star Trek related, I'll do it! I even can give a pretty good critique of any fanart or fanfiction, if that's what you'd like.

I don't really have any limits on what I review. However, my reviews are clean. I don't swear on or off the internet, and any racy material will be reviewed tactfully. (This is for my comfort more than yours, just saying.)

Please feel free to post whatever comments you like. Suggestions, tips, give 'em to me.

And you can call me Christine! Not much else to know about me. ;3

No comments:

Post a Comment